Misha's Kind Foods
Brand Ambassador (FT)
Los Angeles, California•Full-time
Brand Ambassador Role:
- Set up a booth at the start of markets, be compliant with all market and covid safety rules.
- Work the booth, meet and greet customers, and sell our dairy-free cheese.
- Inform customers about key ingredients and flavor profiles of each product, sharing recipe ideas, and using key phrases to talk about our product (script will be provided).
- Connect with customers (that’s the focus) Be warm, kind, and open to customers.
- Keep a balanced cash drawer, including an accurate record of cash input & CC sales transactions.
- Keep booth and demo table clean and aesthetically beautiful at all times.
- Properly fill out and submit end-of-day market paperwork to market managers.
- Break down and pack up a booth at the end of shift.
- Report ending cheese inventory and final cash box totals.
- Please make sure you read everything!
- La Cañada Flintridge: 6:30am - 1:30pm and Calabasas: 6:30am - 1:30pm.
- Cerritos: 7:30am-12:15pm
- (Once per month) Pop Up Prosperity Market: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Mar Vista: 7:30am - 2:30pm and Brentwood Los Angeles: 6:30am-2:30pm.
- Beverly Hills: 6:30am - 1:30pm and Larchmont Village: 6:30am-2:30pm.
- Melrose Place: 6:30am-2:30pm and Pacific Palisades: 6:30am-1:30pm.