Hard work is in your blood, you take pride and ownership in everything you do! You are the one your current or ex-boss will call upon when no one else is available or capable. You are someone looking to grow something beyond imagination… you work through hard times and good. Loyalty is your middle name. If that sounds like you apply now!
Misha's Kind Foods manufactures dairy-free cheese from our commercial facility in Los Angeles. We have built our product to be the best tasting vegan, dairy-free gluten-free cheese on the market. We value hard work and loyalty and reward the employees that give and exhibit these qualities!
Your primary responsibilities will be kitchen line production.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Sort nuts.
- Pre-soak nuts.
- Wash pre-soaked nuts.
- Blend and mix cheese base.
- Mix in flavor packs manually and with a hand blender.
- Use the filling machine to pipe cheese into containers.
- Must be punctual and commit to the full production schedule.
- Must be able to lift 30-50lbs.
- Must be comfortable working (according to safety guidelines) during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Must follow directions well.
- Must be able to work and stand for 8-10 hours straight.
- Keep the production area clean and organized throughout the production shift.
- Must pass E-Verify screening to confirm eligibility to work in the US.