About the Job
Delivery Driver and Product Merchandiser
Misha’s Kind Foods is looking for a dedicated and experienced delivery driver and merchandiser, this is one position with two aspects to the role. Our manufacturing facility is located in Los Angeles, 90003. Delivery and Merchandising (placing our products on the shelves of our retails partners) is weekly, every Thursday and Friday 6:30am-3:30pm (hours can be longer), and pickup/delivery for farmer’s markets are every Friday and Saturday from 3:30pm - 6:30/7pm, and Sundays from 4pm-7:30pm. This is a set schedule that may extend to one extra weekday delivery/merchandising day in the near future.
Employees must be able to understand and follow instructions whether they are written or verbal. They must complete their work with accuracy and efficiency. The follow are a requirements that are non-flexible:
- A clean driving record.
- Valid CA driver’s license.
- Current auto insurance.
- Valid food handlers certification.
- Must be able to work the full shift which can be from 5-10 hours.
- Must sign a W-4.
- Must be punctual, take directions well.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor while on the clock.
- Must be able to lift 40-70lbs.
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- 1 year product merchandising experience.
- Excellent in communication.
- Meticulous, thorough and trustworthy.
- Must be comfortable working (according to safety guidelines) during Covid Pandemic.
Preferred by not required experience: