Hard work is in your blood, you take pride and ownership in everything you do! You are the one your current or ex boss will call upon when no one else is available or capable. You are someone looking to grow something beyond imagination… you work through hard times and good. Loyalty is your middle name. If that sounds like you apply now!
Misha's Kind Foods manufactures dairy-free cheese from our commercial facility in Los Angeles. We have built our product to be the best tasting vegan, dairy-free gluten-free cheese on the market. We value hard work and loyalty and reward the employees that give and exhibit these qualities!
The position will:
- Pull and sleeve cheese and pack into retail boxes for distribution.
- Load retail boxes onto a pallet and wrap for delivery.
- Manage cold storage; expiration dates, appropriate product placement, and rotation.
- Manage dry storage; cleanliness, inventory support, general organization.
- Print shipping labels, packing sheets, retail labels, and invoices.
- Track packages; seeing fulfillment through to confirmed delivery.
In addition, the candidate will possess:
- Good judgment, strong critical thinking skills, and the desire and willingness to take ownership.
- Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside the area of expertise.
- Ability to think proactively and be solution-oriented.
- Ability to embrace change, be adaptable, and open to new ideas.
- A passion for good food.
Employees must be able to understand and follow instructions whether they are written or verbal. They must complete their work with accuracy and efficiency. The following are requirements that are non-flexible:
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid food handlers certification (we will reimburse you if you need one).
- Must be punctual and have a professional appearance and demeanor while on the clock.
- At least 1 year of warehouse or fulfillment packing experience.
- Weekday and evening availability.
- Proper attire: closed-toed shoes, long pants, warm clothes to work inside 30° - 40° cold storage.
- Must be comfortable working (according to safety guidelines) during the pandemic.
Bi-Monthy Pay Structure:
- Must fill out a W-4 & I-9 and we e-verify at start of employment.
- Paydays are the 5th and 20th of every month.