Misha's Kind Food, Inc is looking for a qualified Food Safety Supervisor that is looking to grow with our company. We are in start-up mode, but we have been around for 3 years. We will pay for all of your healthcare and WE WILL develop your career! This is an excellent opportunity to start in a company that is GROWING and making a name for itself. We value kindness and individuality. We will value you!
Food Safety Supervisor Position:
The Food Safety Supervisor will work with our Operations Manager to create and implement the required elements of the Food Safety Program. This will include compliance with FSMA and the SQF Fundamentals Program. This position will be the lead person for regulatory inspections and third-party food safety audits.
Essential of All Employees:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment that promotes worker safety and product integrity.
- Must follow all Safety & GMP requirements at all times.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to be flexible to accommodate changing business conditions.
- Write policies, procedures, and create forms necessary to implement and maintain the Food Safety Program.
- Conduct Food Safety training for all employees.
- Ensure that the operation complies with regulatory and third-party Food Safety requirements.
- Inspect products and equipment for conformity to applicable regulations and standards.
- Manage the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) plan and pre-requisite programs.
- Ability to work effectively with managers, employees, vendors, and customers with a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and to make qualified decisions based on policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Food Safety, food manufacturing, and distribution.
- MS Office.
We are complying with CDPH guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Food safety: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience working with fermentation process.
- Experience obtaining SQF Level 3 preferred.
- HACCP Certification (Preferred).