Kitchen Production Lead.
Misha’s Kind Foods is looking for a dedicated, experienced Kitchen Production Team Leader. Our manufacturing facility is located in Los Angeles, 90001. Production ranges from Monday-Thursday to Tuesday-Friday, generally 4 days, 8-10 hour shifts. The lead position is 5 days a week, as duties may extend beyond production days.
- Lead be computer literate and have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Calendar.
- Must be an excellent communicator and be able to troubleshoot issues that arrive during production.
- Must be able to create and implement efficient production processes and metrics to ensure product consistency.
- Must be able to meet the growing volume within the production time frame.
- Must be compliant with SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food and report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
- 1+ Years experience as a Production Lead in Food Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organized, motivated, and able to keep a tight ship on a rigorous schedule.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication).
- Keep the production area clean and organized throughout the production shift.
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen before leaving.
- Prepare foods based on estimated volume and need.
- Must be able to manage and update daily product and ingredient/supply inventory.
- Must sign a W-4 (no under the table pay).
- Must be punctual, take directions well.
- Must work well with others.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Must have a dragon slayer mentality (in accordance with company values).
- Must be comfortable working (according to safety guidelines) during Covid Pandemic.
Preferred but not required experience:
- Piping (with heavy bags).
- Use of Vitamix Blenders.
$19 to $19/hr - Full-Time Position.